...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Pet 4 Class

This class is a big challenge for me, but they have MAJOR PERSONALITY. Everyone is a character. I don't remember if I've talked about them before, but before class starts, they are running up all three flights of stairs, with walkie talkies, or hiding someone's shoes, or rigging something on top of the door to fall on me...

I split them into teams and the teams had to act out an action for another teammate to guess. This row of boys just sat in the back and pointed their fingers over and over (the action was "point your finger"). No one was guessing it, but they didn't try anything else, just kept pointing.

This next video is as the game progressed. They were doing fine, but when I looked at this video, I realized how much they were cheating! They're actually spelling out the actions! And some of them, I'm not really sure what they're doing. Welcome to my class.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I like the asthmatic drama king in the white shirt in the 2nd video. Nice.