...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Monday, April 19, 2010

Blogging Continued

I've just been doing so well with blogging, that I decided, Why stop now? So, I'm going to update you on three pretty exciting things that happened to me in the last few days...

Here I am with the late flowers on Buy Myself Flowers Day. They were pink and white and they were perfect. I asked Erica to take my picture. And then a really weird commercial came on t.v.


We were waiting for bus #10 on Sunday morning. Sometimes if the bus is already pretty full, the bus driver won't even look over at us and zoom past, no matter how vehemently we are waving. That is annoying. So on this particular morning, the bus ignored us, so we were waiting for a while outside of the "Medicaid" little convenience store. Today there was a girl standing in the front with a sash, so I decided to go get my picture with her.

We tried to talk for a few minutes and she was working with this company for a "slimming" tea that you drink to lose weight. She looked me up and down and then offered me a pamphlet. Her name is Hoa (which means flower) and we exchanged numbers and she has already texted me to come with her to Dà Lạt or go out for coffee.

Then on Sunday afternoon, I went to a restaurant with Janell, Aletta, and their Russian friend Elaina (my friend too! though I probably spelled her name wrong). Then Janell spilled the salt and pepper all over the table.
These are just some exciting things that have happened to me recently. Shout out to Janell. Holla-- Nice nails!


2 comments:

Janell Wright said...

I love Sundays

Mom said...

Da Lat? She could show you all the right places and everything we did not see!! That is no short trip!! Let me hear!!