...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Steph and Brittany

Our friends Steph and Brittany are the first of us to fly home from 'Nam. They are actually in the air as we speak (well, as I speak, maybe not as you read).

So, in their honor, here are some pictures from their last visit.

They came to HCMC to go shopping and we were HOT and cranky. So we went for pizza! Steph and I split a huge pizza. And it was big. The napkin was supposed to be a reference point of how big the pizza was.
Brittany and Erica were not told about this picture. This was another reference of how big our pizza was compared to their puny personal-pan pizzas.I told Steph that her mask was cool. She said, "Yeah, but it's a little small," and this is the face that she made to demonstrate. We all agreed that she looked like the vulture on Robin Hood-- Nutsy or Trigger, I can't remember which one...

We're pr@ying for safe flights for our sisters, and a wonderful time at home... before coming back.
EVERYONE on team Vietnam will be returning in August. Oh my, is that the first time I've said it? I am planning on coming back to Ho Chi Minh in August. One year is not enough.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Why do they get to leave early? Thought you might all come back together! Looking forward to seeing you! :)