...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Conference continued...

So the girls in the south boarded a plane for Dà Nẳng and Dawn met us and squeezed us into a taxi to Hội An. We stayed there for two nights and met with each other and just enjoyed each other's company during the day, exploring. Definitely a tourist town, the shops were so European and cool, selling sizes that actually fit us!

We later went back to Dà Nẳng and had a great meal with some people from the international fellowship there. I went home with Liz and Suz and spent the night on Liz's bed. They're hilarious, and I loved being with them. The next morning, we had real doughnuts and went to the beach with Steph, Kristen, and Lance, and that was awesome. I knew it would be awesome because I forgot my camera. I also forgot to bring my camera when Brittany and I walked Dawn's dog over a beautiful bridge in Dà Nẳng at sunset...

There are actuually 11 people in our group, but you wouldn't know it from my pictures. Sorry about that. Here they are, in no particular order. They were beautiful cities, and I shall go back some day.






2 comments:

Deanna said...

Those doughnuts look scrumptious!

Mom said...

Did you get any more lanterns? Those look pretty!