...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Thursday, May 12, 2011

ONE WEEK LEFT....to write me..

This is just a notice to let you know that you have about one week left to mail me a letter. I leave Vietnam on June 3, 2011. So, just in case you want to take advantage of that... my address is:

Carolyn Jones
E 104 CC An Phú
961 Hậu Giang P. 11 Q. 6 TP. HCM
Việt Nam

(But you don't have to worry about the accents. It will get here anyway) (But just for the record, Denny, Kacie, and Francois have all gotten the accents EXACTLY right)

Also, so if you have a Binh Phu address, that still works too.

Also, this is our water filter. It's almost 2 years old.

I took this picture in March when we changed the filter for the last time. You're supposed to change them every 3 months (though I think in HCMC, it needs to be changed twice a day). Look how clean it is!



Here's the old filter. I boil the water before I even put it in there. And I wash it off every couple of weeks. But we really haven't been "sick" this year. We've been uncomfortable, but nothing serious. Thanks to Gzus.














2 comments:

Karissa said...

Our water filter is just starting to get brown near the bottom. And I think of your filter, which was brown all the way to the top. And I think of how Jenni said that (okay, now that I'm on your blog, I'm not remember if she's i or y) sometimes she drinks the tap water when she's brushing her teeth or whatever. Glad you guys haven't been worse than 'uncomfortable'. I'm also glad you boil you water and wash the filter and changed your filter. Here's to three more weeks of health!

Sam said...

hilarious.