...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Conference 2010


Once in the fall and once in the spring each year we meet with all of the teachers in Vietnam with our program. We recently had the fall conference in Mũi Né at the same hotel as last year. Only this year, we have twice as many people.
It wasn't really as restful as maybe it was supposed to be, but it was good to be with everyone and share our struggles and frustrations. I got to room with Brittany and Liz, though I have no pictures to prove it. And I got to hang out with Suz and Liz a little bit; I've been missing them since they moved to Tam Ky this year.
We got to visit the sand dunes this year and they were really beautiful. Kids were renting little plastic slabs so we could slide down the dunes. I got sand EVERYWHERE and because I'm an idiot (though some might just call me responsible) and brought my phone, it might never be the same.
Mũi Né was just as beautiful last year, and even though it rained on us driving up, it was sunny our entire stay (except of course at night, when this picture was taken)Just good quality time with everyone.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the shot of everyone sleeping except Deidra, who is hamming it up for the camera.