...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tori

If you get the chance, please lift up my niece Tori and by brother and sister-in-law, Trey and Tara. Tori is almost 9 months old and was born with Spina Bfida.

Today, on the east coast, Tori had to have another surgery to repair the shunt in her brain. She's already had it repaired once and I thought they weren't going to have to do it again for years. I don't know how many surgeries she's had already, but she beats me.

Thanks Tara for letting me skype with her!
Trey's behind the computer trying to get her to smile for me.



These are from a while ago now. She's even cuter now and has a tooth!
Please remember Tori, Tara, and Trey this week as she recovers from another surgery.
-Thanks

2 comments:

Laura Joy said...

She is so stinking cute! I love her hair! I'm throwing things up to the big guy upstairs on her behalf. Xoxo

Helen said...

Oh my what a cutie! That smile is amazing!