...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Monday, December 13, 2010

more skype pictures

So, here's a lot of (though not all) the family for Thanksgiving. I really don't know why they all look so happy since they told me they were sad about me not being there...




I'm still not sure what happened with our bill, but our internet company chose Thanksgiving Day to turn off our internet. Perfect. Jenni and I had both planned to skype with our families and now it was impossible from our apartment.




I finally got to go to a coffee shop with wifi and see some off my family. Apparently they had skype turned on all day waiting for a call from me. The internet was still terrible and I never really saw anyone moving at the right speed. I could kind of tell that other people were there, but for the most part, this was it.


This picture is a classic. Seriously. And I even played a couple rounds of "Things," thanks to the beautiful MC. I do believe that she was the champion of that, though I don't have any other details at the moment.





It blinked and froze a lot. And once it got frozen as this. Another classic shot. And I couldn't take Denny seriously because he was talking, but to me, his face looked like this.



So I told them and he must have recreated it because a few seconds later the screen froze like this.

So, I got to participate more this year than last, but it was still pretty minimal. Next year...

I have a feeling Mom and Sally are going to love all of these pictures. This was really my best venue for showing them all to you both. The connection was terrible, but the few pictures I got were gems, dontcha think?

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are correct! We will love these shots!! Ha. I'm sure Sally will have something to say!! Glad we were able to connect a bit!

MC and Brian Phillips said...

HA! This is hilarious! Oh my goodness. Brian and I got a good laugh- especially at the last photo. I thought you could see a lot more of us for some reason, but this just makes me laugh thinking of you playing the game with us...it was fun...and thanks for the flattering photo of moi! You're the best!