...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little Tori again


I copied this from Tara's facebook:

"Tori had surgery on her head again last Tue and we found out today when she was supposed to get her staples out that she needs to have it again because it still isn't working. She will have it sometime Thur (12/16) afternoon. We hope for correct placement with the shunt and that it drains well this time with no blockage."


This isn't from tonight, but I didn't get a picture of Tara, so here's one Tori and I had a nice chat. She told me that she's not worried at all about this new surgery. Piece a cake (translated almost directly).
Then she just fell over (onto a pillow) and looked quite content to just lay there and go to sleep. Maybe I talk too much...

Then she gave Denny a high five



Denny, when I put these two pictures on a slideshow and click on them back and forth, it makes the high five look fantastic.



Russell said hello




Tori is a tough one. We said tonight that she just wants to be able to brag later about how many surgeries she's had because I think she's beating us all already.


Hopefully the surgery today will be the last one for a long time. Sorry I cut off your face here, Trey.
Pr*y for steady hands and wisdom from these doctors and that this surgery wil go well, the shut will function as it should, and hopefully not have to be repaired over and over. Thank-you!
That hat is so CUTE
Our little angel

1 comment:

Laura Joy said...

She is so deliciously cute! She looks like a baby doll toy. When I finally meet her, I'm just going to scoop her up and snuggle my face into her neck and sigh a dreamy sigh. And please warn Trey and Tara that I'm not a freak.

Ummm.... Reading this comment over, perhaps I am a wee bit psycho. Tori's cute little face just does that to me! :)