...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Monday, November 1, 2010

Time to blog again

Here are a few pictures from my kitty class on Saturday mornings (thank you Jenni for the use of your camera). They can say numbers 1 through 12 in English, apple, boy, cat, dog, egg, fish, girl, hand, and icecream. Sort of.

Boy, they look angelic in these pictures.

There's something about my foreigner face that says, "Please ignore everything I say." If I keep them entertained with songs and games, and keep a fresh page for them to color, if it's interesting to them, then everyone is happy.

If not, no one is clapping there hands (reference to "If you're happy and you know it"...).

I'll try to get more pictures in the midst of chaos. I'm just usually busy when that happens.





No comments: