...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Monday, December 7, 2009

kind of boring stories


This is part of my class of 13 year olds girls. There are only three boys in the class and they are all very shy(and one of whom cried when the girls laughed at his haircut). The girls are smart, but talkative and giggly, and usually thwart my wrath by giving me gifts. They have presented me with fruit, paper flowers, and a small container of paper stars. They love Miley Cyrus and they cheer when I can say or write ANY Vietnamese word.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

The last time I freaked out; I just kept lookin' down. I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout......
I can't wait to see you again.

Andrea said...

So, in this picture are you miming "answering machine"? ;)