...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas part 1

A week or so ago, we went to District one and were Christmas tourists. We bought the hats and took pictures of the decorations, and overpaid for a Santa balloon (I did, however, talk him down 30,000vnd, and I am still proud about that). There were hundreds of people out on the street taking their pictures in front of the decorations. We were the only ones who bought those particular hats though...


We ended the night watching Christmas movies with Janell, Aletta, their friends Hong and Catherine (who talks just like Aunt Cynthia, though she's Australian and has lived in Brittain), and shoot I forgot the name of the other friend.


I began to feel like it was actually Christmas
.




I seriously thought they would all be making peace signs. Either way, I would like to announce/confess that it now comes naturally. When someone has a camera, the peace sign just happens. I can't explain it. I KNOW! I'm so embarassed. I have no idea how this came about, and I have no excuse other than my present location.



1 comment:

The Rodriguez's said...

well done with the peace sign. looks like you've got it all most perfected. Just align it more to your face and you're all set.

Love your posts. xo