...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Roommate March

There are so many reasons that I'm thankful for my roommate. I've listed a lot before this and I'll list a lot after this, but today, I'm going to do something a little different.

I reeeeeally wanted to show you the picture I took of Jenni napping (that she doesn't know about), but I don't think she would appreciate it. So, I thought a video of one of my favorite stories would be better.

I hope you can understand. It's about Jenni getting on a motorbike. I laugh every time I hear it.

Jenni subbed for my worst class this week.

We played soccer with a bunch of Vietnamese men and the only time I got knocked down was from Jenni. Now I have a sweet turf burn on my knee and Jenni is jealous.

Also, I believe I forgot to mention that Jenni bought me a new pan for Christmas. I was beginning to doubt my ability to make pancakes because I had been making them on the gas stove on a little metal slab of a pan and they never came up in one piece. I just never knew that the pan made such a difference. New pan, my pancakes are beautiful again and my confidence has returned. To think that I doubted myself!

Thank you Jenni!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I love hearing about the peeps in your life. He provides all things good.

Karissa said...

That took a while to load--but was totally worth it. Jenni is like a cat? Awesome.