...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jenni, Jenny, Phượng and me

We still get to see our neighbor Phượng and her daughter Jenny every now and then. I can always remember how old Jenny is because she was born the week before I came to Vietnam the first time. She's over 18 months old! I don't know how Jenni rides the bike with them on it. I've ridden a couple of people around and I really have to focus, and being in traffic like that stresses me out. Here, Jenni's just riding them around the apartment complex.
Going back and forth between writing Jenny and Jenni is confusing isn't it?
I love this picture of Phượng and Jenny (her real name is Châu).

I carried Jenny around for a while and we pretended to hunt one of the cats that lives outside the apartment. Jenny will get really serious about it with me, and we'll peer under cars and run around chasing nothing.It has been really cool to watch her grow.

No comments: