...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm fine

Before I forget, I need to let everyone know that I'm totally fine. Everything feels better. No more bumps, or joint pain, or cough. Anything! Maybe that medicine worked after all!

Since I'm blogging... and who likes a blog without pictures... This is a doughnut shop downtown in district 1. I've never been in. I just liked the name.


Not that funny I guess. But in case you aren't sure if the coffee is good, rest assured. It's as good as their donuts.


2 comments:

MC said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're okay! I just caught up on these three posts today, so I was going to be the one who found out too late that those pills did you in! Imagine my elation to find that you're all better...along with a post about doughnut's doughnuts, which totally makes me want a doughnut and some coffee that is just as good.

Sam said...

Bhahaha. as long as the coffee doesn't TASTE like the donut...that's where I draw the line. Yes, I live in New England and DON'T like Duncan Donuts!!!!