...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Friday, January 14, 2011

Some favs

Let's highlight a few of my favorite students (right, right, teachers say they don't have em)...

These 3 boys are the most disobedient in my class probably. Sam, in front, constantly pulls on me, screams in my face, and disobeys what I ask him to do.
To his left, Benny only draws cars in my class. He does nothing else.
Huy, behind them, doesn't speak. English or Vietnamese. Or nothing that I've heard.
But gosh, I love them so.


I like these two boys a lot too. also, the worst in my class, they come in late, talk while I'm talking, and cheat during games. Here Sam is drawing a Harry Potter Lightning bolt on Owen's head. A lot of character in this class. I'll miss them when we finish next week.


These boys are from a class that I really love. I had them last year and they really know how to make me crazy and then make me love them so much I can never be mad long. Here is Simon, John, Jason, David (and Michael's back there somewhere) in an extra classroom where they go before class. They hook up a huge fan and turn it on full blast. This year, during class, as soon as it is 7:00, someone shouts and they all get out of their seats and go around shaking hands with each other. The first time it happened, I must have looked confused and Simon turned to me and said, "Teacher, we're very friendly."
These girls aren't the worst in my class, but I like them anyway (despite the pattern that you've been reading). In fact, I love them. I think I have a thing for level 6 classes, because I have ye to find one that I don't like. Lucy, Bell, Buf, and Mic are really really smart and they came over the other day for some Vietnamese monopoly. Good times.






No comments: