...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Party with Students!

One of my favorite classes ended a while ago, but they still like to hang out, or at least the girls in the class do. They were one of my first classes last year so I've known them for a while now. They're always up for any kind of get together.

They came over for Christmas Eve, but this time we were celebrating the birthdays of two of the girls, Selena and Gloria. I took them up on the roof for the sunset and they loved it.

While I was preparing dinner, our little neighbor came over for a visit.After the pasta, broccoli, shrimp, and alfredo sauce--which they liked, surprisingly!-- I gave them my gift: temporary tattoos. We all got several.

Selena and Gloria cut their cake, which was coconut and chocolate. The best cake I've ever had in Asia.There was some singing and candle blowing And, of course, a cake fight broke out These girls are so much fun. The video at the bottom is them at their best. They are such a tight class and they cheat on placement tests so they'll always stay together... good friends I suppose.

I honestly don't feel very tall until I take pictures with young girls. Then I hover.

This is Selena serving some spaghetti sauce to anyone who wanted some to go on top. She told them English only. She's hilarious.


1 comment:

Karissa said...

ha! That was fun. :)