...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Roommate January

Reasons I am thankful for my roommate Jenni
  • I believe I mentioned last month how easy Jenni is to buy for. I didn't really elaborate. She's easy to buy for because she's not picky, she's happy with just about anything (that's why she lives with me), and she's pretty predictable. It turns out that she's also really good at GIVING gifts. I wasn't even expecting anything from her for Christmas and she got me some great headphones, which I had been needing, a beautiful necklace, some candles and a card. Well done, Jenni

  • Jenni doesn't eat the bottom of the cereal box. You know, the crumbs and the sugar (it's weird that she doesn't eat the extra sugar)? Well I really like that part.

  • Jenni has so much energy. And no routine that is set in stone. She can do just about anything at anytime, if that's what is required of her. Especially if it's to help someone.

  • I'm forgetting which pictures I've used before. This one is from conference in November. Above, is us with Oanh one day that she came to make lunch for us. And in the top picture we are with some of the girls from Biên Hoà and I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to make baby Jenny smile for the picture
  • I only recently got my camera fixed, but before that, Jenni was letting me use her camera for months! I am so thankful for that!


No comments: