...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Friday, October 1, 2010

Look who's skyping now

Dear blog-readers, I neglected to announce the birth of my neice Tori in March (the 24th, right?)!! She and I got to hang out a little this summer and now we're best buds. Tori called me on skype and we chatted for a while yesterday. I kind of took over though, and barely let her get a word in. She's a good listener though. And gosh, so cute!

Ok, so really, Trey and Tara called me and while Tori actually seemed a little frightened of this computer version of me, they did their best to make her smile for me.I think they might have made my day when they told me that Tori has a stuffed ant. Named Carolyn. I hope y'all weren't joking about that because that is fantastic. She only has one aunt right now, and also only has one ant. Appropriately both named Carolyn. I love that!

2 comments:

Helen said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!
She is so cute! I love her little mouth! She looked happy to see you in some of the pictures. Computers are scary things...not aunt Carolyn. I sent you a negative letter - I'm sorry. I will send a happier one soon.

Anonymous said...

yay for Tori actually smiling for you and not crying because i've seen you on skype and you can be quite scary sometimes.
but also, love the idea of a stuffed ant. and i might have one made here and send it to my sister as a subliminal message.