...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reasons I'm thankful for My Roommate

I have decided to start a new tradition on my blog.
This is my roommate. So, once a month, I'm going to tell you something great about my roommate Jenni. Maybe I shouldn't be telling personal things abotu her on the internet without asking, but that brings me to ----

#1 -Jenni sang Karaoke on my birthday even though she did NOT want to! #2 -When I was having a hard time, Jenni came into my room to check on me over and over. Then she woke up at 4am to help me drag my huge bags to a roadside to wait for my ride to the airport.#3 -Jenni has a great attitue! She constantly tries food she doesn't want and doesn't complain (just asks for something to drink). I spell her name wrong almost every day. And in fact, I'm sure she'll laugh at these potentially embarassing pictures of her that I'm posting!
Thanks for being a part of this new tradition.
PTL for Jenni and for the good friend that she already is to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good tradition to start. so many things to be thankful for and Jenni is def on my list too. haha.

i should start a tradition for the times that jenni makes me roll my eyes, say "oh jenni" or put my head in my hands and sigh.
love that girl.