...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Thursday, March 25, 2010

i just tried to load a video and right before it finished I got a message in Vietnamese. Several times. So, no video.
Just remember that Phượng's voice is monotone and awesome. She's hilarious.

Laura, Erin, Helen, this is for you.

Helen sent me puppy chow (YAY!!) and I shared some with Phượng. I did not expect her to like it because their desserts are... different. But, she did!

She wanted to find out where to buy it. I told her I could make it. She didn't believe me. So I went on a hunt for chex, peanut butter, and powdered sugar (chocolate chips I brought with me. Be prepared with chocolate, that's my motto). I found them.

I made a bag of it for Phượng. She sent me this text:

"Cake very good, i eat a lot, scared fatter, but can not stop, don't think that you can make it, so surprised."

4 comments:

Deanna said...

This funny. Phượng funny too.

Mom said...

I am surprised she liked it too!! She said she liked the chocolate cookies but we didn't believe her! Where in the world did you find chex mix?!!!

Carolyn said...

Mom, that was Phường. This is Phượng. C'mon now.

Mom said...

Gee, how did I miss that?