...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday 24th Erica!

Erica turned 24 on February 6th. We had to teach class most of the day, so we went out with our coworkers that night. It was super fun. The guys left for a little while and returned with roses for Erica and a HUGE cake.Tính, Dăng, me, Mary, Tuan, Linh, Erica, and Tú is taking the pictureThe cake was really light (like the one we had in Taiwan, Laura) and at some point, someone dared someone to eat one of the bears on the cake made out of icing. It's a bear. Do you see it? The brown on the head are the ears, not eyes. I don't know what kind of bear they were going for...
Tú and I refused to eat it after a long battle. And I have no regrets.

The boys took us home and we kept the rest of the huge cake, though we managed to give a piece to almost every security guard on duty.

1 comment:

momma c said...

This header is cool too, especially b/c I can appreciate the bike basket in the front corner of the picture since I know some of the story! But I really did like the picture of the patchwork fields, interesting that you didn't.