...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Saturday, September 26, 2009

We are on our way out the door to visit our friends in Bien Hoa (Steph and Brittany). I feel like I sound annoyed in this video, but actually this class is one of my favorites. They like to play pretend games and clap and laugh, and I bribe them with Finding Nemo stickers. They have so much energy that I start class with a little exercise. Many of them are very smart, and one kid named Yang has incredibly good English. He says it's because he watches Cartoon Network, and you can tell because when I ask him questions he answers with, "Ladies and Gentleman, boy and girl, right back after these messages..."

The hand I'm holding in the video is "Ranger." I would like to staple him to his chair. He's sweet, but he is constantly walking around the classroom, jumping, bothering others. And then when the bell for the break rings, he falls on the floor and sits.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

I laughed out loud. I had to make sure I typed that all the way out so that you knew, seriously, I laughed out loud. I want to meet this kid. And I want to give him coffee just to see what happens.