...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This video isnt funny

Here is a video I took tonight on our walk to school. Normally the traffic flows pretty really fast and everyone just zooms by, but around 5:15-5:30, the school on our street gets out and motorbikes come from every direction to park and pick up their children. We were really smooth tonight and we just walked right through. Sometimes we have to weave through the maze and watch out for the masses of tail pipes. I'm a little upset that no one yelled "hello!" to us during the video. I'll try to get that on tape later.

1 comment:

momma c said...

School letting out world over = chaos, with parents vying for the best area to get their kids. Interesting, I would not have imagined it there, I guess I assumed the kids would be walking since my stereotype... Hmm, I am not sure of what my stereotype of Vietnam is, or perhaps in reflecting it seems a little offensive to write it out.