...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Friday, August 28, 2009

Edited Address

The other address should work too, but this one might be better. I'm not sure what a ward is, and Q. is an abbreviating for Quan, which means district. And I wrote my full name because some of the administrators here call me Ina because it's on my paperwork.

Viet Nam American Training Center
C/O Ina Carolyn Jones
123- 125- 127 Binh Phu. Ward 11 District 6
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam

We had our demo classes yesterday and we start teaching for real for real tomorrow morning bright and early. I taught adults at training and I just loved it. My class tomorrow morning will start with 10-12 year olds. And my next class is 4 year olds! AHHH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That will be different!!! You will be great...I have no doubt!!

Love you....
Mom