...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Some pictures from the wedding!

For those of you who haven't seen pictures from our wedding, here are some more, taken by my friend Cindy (http://www.facebook.com/#!/cindystansberryphotography). The wedding was September 10th, 2001 and the weather was a perfect miracle.



Some of the flowers I ordered didn't come in; apparently it was a bad time for cornflowers. The proteas did come though and I had a little bit of South Africa in my bouquet, which made me really happy. As for the rest of the flowers, friends and family pulled together and cut hedges, scoured flower shops, and cut out of their gardens, and came up with the PERFECT FLOWERS. Everything was better than I could have imagined. So many little details that came together right at the last minute.



These are only a few of them, some of my favorites actually. I'll put up more from the ceremony later. These take forever to load, so it's a process...


If you see 'the kiss' (it's on youtube too)... I'm so glad Cindy caught that on camera. Francois said that he hadn't planned it, but he just decided a few seconds before George said, "You may kiss your bride." Probably took a lot of people off guard who don't know Francois very well. I was shocked too because that could have gone very wrong, especially with how nervous we both were!


Ahhh, what a great day...










































































A big THANK-YOU to Cindy for our wonderful pictures!!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/cindystansberryphotography

No comments: