...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the actual news

I never dreamed that I would actually blog about something like this, but this seems like the best way to get information out quickly, confirming rumors, asking some people not to make any huge plans in late August 2011.



    I went home and got myself engaged!


    If you want to know any more, you'll just have to email me. The short version involves a ring, some rain, the coldest weather I've seen in a couple of years, and the rest of my life.



    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Carolyn! I loved reading your blog! It was good to read some happy news!

    MC said...

    Aah, I knew this already, but I'm still hyperventillating just a little because I'm so excited! I love that you sent Francois to Thanksgiving even when you weren't there so everyone could kind of get a sense of one another...and I love that our family didn't scare him off!!! Yay Francois! Welcome to the family!! Now, check your email!!!!

    Sam said...

    Man oh, man! I am so stoked! PTL!

    we've been eating at a little Vietnamese restaurant once a week and each time I enter and *think* of you.

    mmm, so much joy here!

    Anonymous said...

    glory, glory hallelujah! another exciting thing to do in August. Happy for you guys, I don't know if you're sick of me saying it yet. Nope, you're not. YAY!! I'm happy weeee! see ya Saturday!

    Karissa said...

    Congratulations Carolyn! i'm very excited to congratulate you in person and see your new bling!