...Because if you're not in Asia, you're in yesterday


Monday, June 7, 2010

Back in America

I have officially been on US soil now for over 24 hours. The first thing I heard was a racial slur made by one of the immigration officers in Los Angeles. Welcome to America.


The last week in Vietnam was FILLED with many people (whom I love) and goodbyes (which I hate) and some gifts (which I also love, but there was just no more room in my suitcase). I am not sad to leave temporarily, not sad to be at home in America, though it is possible that I'm allergic to Griffin, Georgia.

So... I'm back... Too much to blog about... Where to start...

Here are some pictures of people who took some time to call me up in Vietnam. They always made my day. They weren't all, but were the only pictures I got. Thanks to all! I hope you don't mind your pictures being put up here...


Laura and Ryann. Ryann wasn't really sure what to make of me, and she did not want to tell me what sound a rooster makes. Then she had to go pee pee and take a nap.



I love this picture of Helen--who met me at the airport with my parents! She and Luke read me a children's book and made me laugh. Sorry I didn't get a picture while you were there Luke. Total oversight.
A wonderful surprise to have a few minutes with Ryann, Erin, and Kris. And seeing Ryann jump off the coffee table.


Erin trying to have a cool headset like me.

Talking to Katie was totally unexpected and great!
I even got to hear Anna speak!

Anna and Katie


Erin and Anthony making me laugh. I don't know why you're so blurry. However, the other picture was inappropriate for my blog.


Thank-you Anna!

1 comment:

MC and Brian Phillips said...

OMG! OMG!..Why are you allergic to Griffin? Okay, just come up here and hang out with us. You still have more people to catch up with, busy girl!